Webinars On Demand: HSS Moment Connections
$0.00 – $50.00
In this presentation, we will explore moment connections and focus on the joint between a wide flange beam and an HSS column. Attendees will gain practical knowledge of why designing and constructing with HSS columns is a smart and effective choice. Using wide flange beams and HSS columns can lead to a very effective framing system, can improve structural efficiency in two directions, and they are aesthetically pleasing.
Learning objectives include:
- The types of moment connections as well as their economic considerations.
- Criteria to help the specifying engineer with which connection to use.
- Current research.
- Design examples and additional resources.
Professional Development Hours
You can earn 1.0 PDH and receive a certificate of completion from the Steel Tube Institute (STI) by purchasing and passing a quiz. Select from one of the quiz options above.
- After watching the video you will need to complete a 10-question multiple choice quiz.
- Upon correctly answering 7 out of the 10 questions, your PDH certificate will be issued within 5 business days.
- If you are licensed in Florida, Maryland, New York, and/or North Carolina please email your license number(s) to email@example.com.
Webinar on Demand Fees
The recorded webinar video is free to view. The PDH quiz is available for $50. You will receive access to the webinar and/or quiz in your order receipt. You may also access them through your account in Past Orders after you have completed your purchase.
Webinar Only, Webinar and Quiz, Quiz Only