HSS Live Webinars
Upcoming HSS Webinars
Registration is open for the Steel Tube Institute’s 2023 webinar series. Earn your PDHs and gain valuable information on designing with HSS.
- FREE Sustainability Webinar Series:
- October 4 – Building Greener Part 1: Addressing Climate Change With Structural Steel 0 PDH
- October 25 – Building Greener Part 2: An HSS and WF Comparative Case Study 1.0 PDH | 1.0 AIA LU
- December 6 – HSS Truss Connections 1.0 PDH | 1.0 AIA LU|HSW
- March 1 – Reach New Heights With Jumbo HSS
- April 26 – Know Your Way Around Round HSS
- May 31 – Unlocking the Potential of HSS: Key Insights for Engineers From a Fabrication Perspective
- June 28 – Through-Bolts and Blind Bolts to HSS | Free
- August 30 – Beam to HSS Column Axial and Moment Connection Examples
The HSS Professional Membership includes 6 free live webinars. Individual and Group memberships are now available. Learn more. Already a member? Just login to your account to receive the webinars for free.
Get notified of upcoming webinars. Sign up for our newsletter.
Unlock Greater Potential With HSS
Find everything you need to explore the advantages of building with steel hollow structural sections (HSS).
Knowledge At Your Fingertips.
Check out our library of free recorded webinars, providing valuable information on designing with HSS. Need your PDH? Order and pass the accompanying quiz to earn your credits.
Access Resources. Gain Knowledge.
The HSS professional membership gives engineers, architects and fabricators exclusive resources and tools, discounts on manuals and free access to webinar.