HSS Professional Membership
$0.00 – $400.00
For an annual fee of $125 for individuals, or $400 for a Group (all individuals in a single office location), Professional Membership includes:
- 40% Discount on HSS Design Manuals: Volumes 2-4. This will be applied after you add the Professional Membership to the cart.
- Note: A PDF of HSS Design Manual: Volume 1 is available for a free download for members and non-members.
- Exclusive resources, tools and technical information.
- Free registration to each of STI’s six live HSS webinars per membership year (a $475 value). Each attended webinar offers 1 PDH credit per webinar.
- $25 PDH quizzes for webinars on demand (a 30% discount).
- Free access to HSS-specific connection design aids, including:
- Moment connection of wide flange beam to HSS column.
- Truss connections.
- Shear connection of a wide flange beam to HSS column.
- Column design aid.
- 20% Discount on individual membership renewal.
- Special discounts throughout the year (i.e. free PDH quizzes).
University faculty and students with an .edu email address receive free HSS Professional Membership with the Steel Tube Institute. Select the Student/Faculty option in the type dropdown above to register to receive complimentary access to these HSS resources.
Individual Membership, Group Membership, Student/Faculty, Individual Renewal, Group Renewal
You may also like…
HSS Design Manual, Volume 1: Section Properties & Design Information$0.00 – $55.00 Select options
HSS Design Manual, Volume 4: Truss & Bracing Connections$60.00 – $100.00 Select options
HSS Design Manual, Volume 2A + 2B: Member Design$60.00 – $100.00 Select options
HSS Design Manual, Volume 3: Connections at HSS Members$60.00 – $100.00 Select options