Webinars On Demand: Advantages Of Closed Sections In Torsion & Compression
$0.00 – $50.00
If you’ve ever tried to calculate the torsional capacity of a wide flange or similar open shape, you know it can lead to major headaches. Not only is it much easier to calculate the torsional capacity of round or rectangular shapes, they also have much greater capacity than their open section counterparts.
Learning objectives include:
- Have a better understanding of torsional stresses
- Know the advantages of closed sections versus open sections for torsion and compression
- Recognize weight-to-strength and cost-to-strength ratios for closed versus open sections
Professional Development Hours
You can earn 1.0 PDH and receive a certificate of completion from the Steel Tube Institute (STI) by purchasing and passing a quiz. Select from one of the quiz options above.
- After watching the video you will need to complete a 10-question multiple choice quiz.
- Upon correctly answering 7 out of the 10 questions, your PDH certificate will be issued within 5 business days.
- If you are licensed in Florida, Maryland, New York, and/or North Carolina please email your license number(s) to email@example.com.
Webinar on Demand Fees
The recorded webinar video is free to view. The PDH quiz is available for $50. You will receive access to the webinar and/or quiz in your order receipt. You may also access them through your account in Past Orders after you have completed your purchase.
Webinar Only, Webinar and Quiz, Quiz Only