Webinars On Demand: Tube-to-Tube Design Examples
$0.00 – $50.00
HSS members can be used for many different applications, but they are often seen in tube-to-tube configurations such as trusses, wind girts, and braces. These uses, however, can result in unique design considerations.
Learning objectives include:
- How to determine applicable limit states
- Evaluating detailing options for HSS beams
- Special considerations for laterally offset connections
- Translating calculation results to details
Professional Development Hours
You can earn 1.0 PDH and receive a certificate of completion from the Steel Tube Institute (STI) by purchasing and passing a quiz. Select from one of the quiz options above.
- After watching the video you will need to complete a 10-question multiple choice quiz.
- Upon correctly answering 7 out of the 10 questions, your PDH certificate will be issued within 5 business days.
- If you are licensed in Florida, Maryland, New York, and/or North Carolina please email your license number(s) to email@example.com.
Webinar on Demand Fees
The recorded webinar video is free to view. The PDH quiz is available for $50. You will receive access to the webinar and/or quiz in your order receipt. You may also access them through your account in Past Orders after you have completed your purchase.
Webinar Only, Webinar and Quiz, Quiz Only