Webinars On Demand: Revised Buy Clean California and the Steel Supply Chain (May 2022)
The Buy Clean California requirements have changed. If you provide or specify structural steel for government-funded projects, this free webinar is critical to your business. The “Revised Buy Clean California and the Steel Supply Chain“ webinar, a joint presentation by STI and AISC, provides updated, vital clarity on the revised Buy Clean California Act. Whether you are an engineer, structural steel producer, steel service center, structural steel fabricator or just interested, this webinar is for you.
Since this session is informational and not technical, there will be no PDH offered for this webinar.
Learning objectives include:
- What is the Revised Buy Clean California initiative and how will it impact me?
- The updates on Environmental Product Declarations (EPDs) and where do I get one?
- How has California changed the BCC thresholds?
- Isn’t all steel the same? What are the environmental impacts of producing steel?
- Wasn’t recycled content good enough? What additional documentation will I need to provide?
- Who’s in charge of making this work?
Webinar on Demand
The recorded webinar video, which also includes a Q&A session and quick guide PDF download is free to view.. You may also access them through your account in Past Orders after you have completed your purchase.