Webinars On Demand: HSS Weld Seams
$0.00 – $50.00
In this webinar we will do a deep dive into the weld seam on a Hollow Structural Section (HSS). Forming the closed shape of an HSS requires precision, an electric current and pressure. This process will be illustrated with videos from a tube mill. Additionally, Inspectech will offer a look into the future at additional testing that can be performed at the mill level. Attendees will gain knowledge of:
Learning objectives include:
- the differences between welding methods used for HSS production
- how an HSS weld seam is made
- what is done at the mill to ensure a quality weld
- additional testing methods available and when they should be specified
Professional Development Hours
You can earn 1.0 PDH and receive a certificate of completion from the Steel Tube Institute (STI) by purchasing and passing a quiz. Select from one of the quiz options above.
- After watching the video you will need to complete a 10-question multiple choice quiz.
- Upon correctly answering 7 out of the 10 questions, your PDH certificate will be issued within 5 business days.
- If you are licensed in Florida, Maryland, New York, and/or North Carolina please email your license number(s) to email@example.com.
Webinar on Demand Fees
The recorded webinar video is free to view. The PDH quiz is available for $50. You will receive access to the webinar and/or quiz in your order receipt. You may also access them through your account in Past Orders after you have completed your purchase.
Webinar Only, Webinar and Quiz, Quiz Only