Webinars On Demand: Hot Dip Galvanizing HSS
$0.00 – $50.00
Engineers often specify galvanized materials on projects, but they may not know what goes into the galvanizing process. This webinar will educate architects, engineers, and others about successful specification, design, inspection, and coating of hot-dip galvanized steel, with an emphasis on HSS members.
Learning objectives include:
- Understand the reasons for hot-dip galvanizing and the batch hot-dip galvanizing process
- Identify best design practices for HSS to be galvanized
- Understand the effect of steel chemistry on galvanizing as it pertains to ASTM A500 and A1085
Professional Development Hours
You can earn 1.0 PDH and receive a certificate of completion from the Steel Tube Institute (STI) by purchasing and passing a quiz. Select from one of the quiz options above.
- After watching the video you will need to complete a 10-question multiple choice quiz.
- Upon correctly answering 7 out of the 10 questions, your PDH certificate will be issued within 5 business days.
- If you are licensed in Florida, Maryland, New York, and/or North Carolina please email your license number(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Webinar on Demand Fees
The recorded webinar video is free to view. The PDH quiz is available for $50. You will receive access to the webinar and/or quiz in your order receipt. You may also access them through your account in Past Orders after you have completed your purchase.
Webinar Only, Webinar and Quiz, Quiz Only