Webinars On Demand: Concrete Filled Tubes
$0.00 – $50.00
In this webinar, Dr. Jason McCormick of the University of Michigan, will explore the design and practical implications of using concrete filled HSS on your next project.
- Describe the advantages of concrete filled HSS
- Explore the design of concrete filled HSS members under a variety of loading conditions
- Consider the practical implications of using concrete filled HSS
- Discuss on-going research on potential future fill for HSS
Professional Development Hours
You can earn 1.0 PDH and receive a certificate of completion from the Steel Tube Institute (STI) by purchasing and passing a quiz. Select from one of the quiz options above.
- After watching the video you will need to complete a 10-question multiple choice quiz.
- Upon correctly answering 7 out of the 10 questions, your PDH certificate will be issued within 5 business days.
- If you are licensed in Florida, Maryland, New York, and/or North Carolina please email your license number(s) to email@example.com.
Webinar on Demand Fees
The recorded webinar video is free to view. The PDH quiz is available for $50. You will receive access to the webinar and/or quiz in your order receipt. You may also access them through your account in Past Orders after you have completed your purchase.
Webinar Only, Webinar and Quiz, Quiz Only