Webinar On Demand: HSS Shear Connections
$0.00 – $35.00
The ubiquitous HSS shear connection can be wonderfully versatile. From a simple shear tab to a more robust arrangement of angles or tees, the variety of shear connections available inspired this session. The presentation will cover the importance and diversity of shear connections while working with HSS members, including hand calculations and software options.
- Explore several connection configurations to transfer shear to HSS columns and focus on each of their unique design considerations
- Be cognizant of the relative costs of shear connections and the most economical connections
- Go through design examples for simple shear connections to HSS columns
- Know which software programs offer design for shear connections
Professional Development Hours
You may receive certificate of completion from the Steel Tube Institute (STI) by purchasing and passing a quiz.
- After watching the video you will need to complete a 10-question multiple choice quiz.
- Upon correctly answering 7 out of the 10 questions, your PDH certificate will be issued within 10 business days.
Webinar on Demand Fees
The recorded webinar video is free to view. The PDH quiz is available for $25 for HSS Professional Members and $35 for non-members. You will receive access to the webinar and/or quiz in your order receipt. You may also access them through your account in Past Orders after you have completed your purchase.
Webinar Only, Webinar and Quiz, Quiz Only