Webinars On Demand: Yield Line Analysis In Practice
$0.00 – $50.00
One distinction that sets HSS connections apart from open section connections is weak-axis bending of the HSS connecting face, leading us to the ever-intimidating yield-line analysis. Yield-line analysis has been widely used in the analysis and design of steel members and connections to determine their ultimate strength and resistance.
Learning objectives include:
- Basic various theories dealing with yield lines
- The basic and simple yield line mechanism that may be adopted to solve complicated problems
- Analysis of concentrated loads on hollow structural sections
Professional Development Hours
You can earn 1.0 PDH and receive a certificate of completion from the Steel Tube Institute (STI) by purchasing and passing a quiz. Select from one of the quiz options above.
- After watching the video you will need to complete a 10-question multiple choice quiz.
- Upon correctly answering 7 out of the 10 questions, your PDH certificate will be issued within 5 business days.
- If you are licensed in Florida, Maryland, New York, and/or North Carolina please email your license number(s) to email@example.com.
Webinar on Demand Fees
The recorded webinar video is free to view. The PDH quiz is available for $50. You will receive access to the webinar and/or quiz in your order receipt. You may also access them through your account in Past Orders after you have completed your purchase.
Webinar Only, Webinar and Quiz, Quiz Only