Webinars On Demand: HSS: What Designers Should Know About HSS Dimensions & Material Availability
$0.00 – $50.00
Many architects want HSS sections with particular sizes and appearances when designing their buildings. Are the shapes they want always available? Do the members have visible seams? This session will review the differences between HSS and pipe sections, explain how HSS are formed, and discuss the availability and minimum quantity orders for various HSS shapes
Learning objectives include:
- Describe the process by which an A500 HSS is formed.
- Evaluate the uses for the different materials available for HSS.
- Discern where to find the availability of HSS shapes.
Professional Development Hours
You can earn 1.0 PDH and receive a certificate of completion from the Steel Tube Institute (STI) by purchasing and passing a quiz. Select from one of the quiz options above.
- After watching the video you will need to complete a 10-question multiple choice quiz.
- Upon correctly answering 7 out of the 10 questions, your PDH certificate will be issued within 5 business days.
- If you are licensed in Florida, Maryland, New York, and/or North Carolina please email your license number(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Webinar on Demand Fees
The recorded webinar video is free to view. The PDH quiz is available for $50. You will receive access to the webinar and/or quiz in your order receipt. You may also access them through your account in Past Orders after you have completed your purchase.
Webinar Only, Webinar and Quiz, Quiz Only