Webinars On Demand: HSS Connections: Splices, Bases, & Braces
$0.00 – $50.00
Engineers are probably quite familiar with splices of wide flange members, but does that same knowledge extend to HSS members? This webinar will discuss tension splices of HSS members, and also base plates and brace connections. We will discuss the unique issues that pertain to HSS members with these connections.
Learning objectives include:
- Splice connections of HSS, specifically those loaded in tension
- Different ways to connect an HSS brace to a beam and/or column
- Ways that base plate design for HSS columns differs from (and is similar to) that for wide flange columns
Professional Development Hours
You can earn 1.0 PDH and receive a certificate of completion from the Steel Tube Institute (STI) by purchasing and passing a quiz. Select from one of the quiz options above.
- After watching the video you will need to complete a 10-question multiple choice quiz.
- Upon correctly answering 7 out of the 10 questions, your PDH certificate will be issued within 5 business days.
- If you are licensed in Florida, Maryland, New York, and/or North Carolina please email your license number(s) to email@example.com.
Webinar on Demand Fees
The recorded webinar video is free to view. The PDH quiz is available for $50. You will receive access to the webinar and/or quiz in your order receipt. You may also access them through your account in Past Orders after you have completed your purchase.
Webinar Only, Webinar and Quiz, Quiz Only