Webinars On Demand: Debunking the Myth of HSS Costs
$0.00 – $50.00
HSS members are often thought of at being more expensive than wide flanges. While that can be true in general, it’s not always that simple. This webinar will discuss the different factors that go into the total costs of the steel in a project as well as some things to watch out for when designing projects. Knowing some of these things can make projects more economical.
Learning objectives include:
- A comparison of different materials and the costs incurred during different stages of fabrication
- A case study of an actual project with the cost analysis numbers based on different materials
- How connections can affect the cost of a truss
Professional Development Hours
You can earn 1.0 PDH and receive a certificate of completion from the Steel Tube Institute (STI) by purchasing and passing a quiz. Select from one of the quiz options above.
- After watching the video you will need to complete a 10-question multiple choice quiz.
- Upon correctly answering 7 out of the 10 questions, your PDH certificate will be issued within 5 business days.
- If you are licensed in Florida, Maryland, New York, and/or North Carolina please email your license number(s) to email@example.com.
Webinar on Demand Fees
The recorded webinar video is free to view. The PDH quiz is available for $50. You will receive access to the webinar and/or quiz in your order receipt. You may also access them through your account in Past Orders after you have completed your purchase.
Webinar Only, Webinar and Quiz, Quiz Only