Webinars On Demand: Connection Design Software For HSS
$0.00 – $35.00
Providing proper connection design is critical not only to a structure’s overall performance, but also to its cost-effective construction. With several limit states to consider, the use of software can greatly assist in designing HSS connections efficiently. This presentation provides an overview of commercially available software for performing HSS connection design for both the delegated steel connection engineer as well as EORs who need to confirm wall thickness is adequate for their delegated steel connections.
Learning objectives include:
- Current HSS connection software programs
- Common software design capabilities and limitations
- Considerations to minimize costly connections
- The Steel Tube Institute’s updated HSS Connex program
Professional Development Hours
You can earn 1.0 PDH and receive a certificate of completion from the Steel Tube Institute (STI) by purchasing and passing a quiz. Select from one of the quiz options above.
- After watching the video you will need to complete a 10-question multiple choice quiz.
- Upon correctly answering 7 out of the 10 questions, your PDH certificate will be issued within 5 business days.
- If you are licensed in Florida, Maryland, New York, and/or North Carolina please email your license number(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Webinar on Demand Fees
The recorded webinar video is free to view. The PDH quiz is available for $50. You will receive access to the webinar and/or quiz in your order receipt. You may also access them through your account in Past Orders after you have completed your purchase.
Webinar Only, Webinar and Quiz, Quiz Only