Webinars On Demand: Bolting To HSS
$0.00 – $50.00
Welding is generally our “go-to” method for connections to HSS members. However, there are also methods for bolting to HSS members which may increase the efficiency of the connection. The main challenge for using bolts with HSS members is access to the interior of the member – conventional bolts require access to both sides of the bolt during installation.
Learning objectives include:
- The various bolting techniques for HSS connections
- How to use conventional bolts for HSS connections
- Recommended details and design examples for conventional bolted connections
- Who are the companies in the US that have proprietary one sided bolts
Professional Development Hours
You can earn 1.0 PDH and receive a certificate of completion from the Steel Tube Institute (STI) by purchasing and passing a quiz. Select from one of the quiz options above.
- After watching the video you will need to complete a 10-question multiple choice quiz.
- Upon correctly answering 7 out of the 10 questions, your PDH certificate will be issued within 5 business days.
- If you are licensed in Florida, Maryland, New York, and/or North Carolina please email your license number(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Webinar on Demand Fees
The recorded webinar video is free to view. The PDH quiz is available for $50. You will receive access to the webinar and/or quiz in your order receipt. You may also access them through your account in Past Orders after you have completed your purchase.
Webinar Only, Webinar and Quiz, Quiz Only