Download the GEMI Analysis Software to learn how steel conduit can shield against the effects of EMF in your electrical distribution systems, about its use as an equipment grounding conductor, and more.
This is a BETA version of the GEMI Analysis Software. By ordering this version you are agreeing to be contacted within the next 60 days with a request to complete a short and voluntary survey on any issues, questions, or suggestions you may have relate to the software.
Download the user manual.
- Click “Add to Cart” above and purchase the item, which has a cost of $0.
- Click “View Cart” and “Complete Checkout.”
- The contact information gathered will only be used to provide notices about important software updates, which generally come out around the end of each calendar year.
- After the GemiSetup.exe file completes the download process, you may need to enable your computer’s security to allow the file to run.
- In Windows 10 this would require you to click “More info” then “Run anyway.” This is only due to the setup file being an .exe file.
- When prompted for a Serial Number, copy and paste the Serial License Key that was emailed to the email address you entered during checkout and click “Validate.”