Webinars On Demand: Curved HSS Members: Design & Practical Considerations
$0.00 – $50.00
Usually, engineers work with members that are simple and straight. Sometimes, however, architects like to see curved, flowing shapes, either for a decorative piece or as part of a building itself. In this webinar, Ken Pecho from Chicago Metal Rolled Products describes the processes of and technology behind bending structural shapes.
Learning objectives include:
- Different methods of bending structural shapes, and the pros and cons of each
- The affects that bending can have on the structural properties of steel members
- Different things benders can do to control and minimize distortion during bending
Professional Development Hours
You can earn 1.0 PDH and receive a certificate of completion from the Steel Tube Institute (STI) by purchasing and passing a quiz. Select from one of the quiz options above.
- After watching the video you will need to complete a 10-question multiple choice quiz.
- Upon correctly answering 7 out of the 10 questions, your PDH certificate will be issued within 5 business days.
- If you are licensed in Florida, Maryland, New York, and/or North Carolina please email your license number(s) to email@example.com.
Webinar on Demand Fees
The recorded webinar video is free to view. The PDH quiz is available for $50. You will receive access to the webinar and/or quiz in your order receipt. You may also access them through your account in Past Orders after you have completed your purchase.
Webinar Only, Webinar and Quiz, Quiz Only