Webinars On Demand: Buy Clean California and the Steel Supply Chain
Do you provide or specify structural steel for government funded projects? If so, this free webinar is critical to your business. The Buy Clean California and the Steel Supply Chain webinar, a joint presentation by STI and AISC, provides vital clarity on the new Buy Clean California statute. Whether you are an engineer, structural steel producer, steel service center, structural steel fabricator, or just interested this webinar is for you.
Learning objectives include:
- What is Buy Clean California and how will it impact me?
- Just what is an Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) and where do I get one?
- Why does California care about global warming potential (GWP) and embodied carbon (CO2eq)?
- Isn’t all steel the same? What are the environmental impacts of producing steel?
- Wasn’t recycled content good enough? What additional documentation will I need to provide?
- Who’s in charge of making this work?
Webinar on Demand Fees
The recorded webinar video, which also includes a Q&A session and quick guide PDF download. You may also access them through your account in Past Orders after you have completed your purchase.