October 2022 Webinar | HSS Connection Examples Outside the Tube
$95.00 – $300.00
Title: HSS Connection Examples Outside the Tube
Date: Wednesday, October 5, 2022
Time: 11:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m. CDT
Let’s dive into HSS connections that might be commonly used but are tough to find an example for reference. We will offer detailing options, review limit states and calculations, and guide engineers through applying AISC code provisions for a number of HSS examples.
- Highlight practical considerations for HSS connections, including bolting and welding tips unique to HSS
- Go through HSS connections that are difficult to find an example for in current publications
- Summarize resources and detailing options for atypical HSS connections
- Approach HSS connection design by understanding applicable limit states
Professional Development Hours
Each participant can earn 1.0 PDH and receive a certificate of completion from the Steel Tube Institute (STI). To receive a PDH certificate from STI, either for an individual or anybody in the group/site, you must complete both poll questions and attend the entire webinar.
Any participant that is licensed in Florida, Maryland, North Carolina, and/or New York is required to complete a quiz and submit your license number(s) for your PDH. The link will be emailed to the registrant at the conclusion of the webinar and must be completed within 24 hours of the conclusion of the webinar. If you are a site registration, the registrant will need to send this link to any participant that is licensed in any of these four states.
Site registrants will also need to complete and return an attendee form to confirm attendance. This form will be included in your confirmation email from GoToWebinar. Once completed, the form shall be emailed to email@example.com within 24 hours after the completion of the webinar.
Registration is $95 per person for individual and $300 for site registration.
- An individual registration will provide a unique link for one login. Registrant is eligible for one PDH certificate provided the poll is completed at the conclusion of the webinar.
- Site registration provides one link for login at a site location (i.e. the Chicago office), allowing multiple people to view the webinar in one room. Multiple PDH certificates may be issued provided the poll is completed by the registrant at the completion of the webinar and the attendee form is completed and returned within 24 hours of the webinar conclusion.
Click here to become a member for just $125 and receive 6 webinars and a FREE Volume 1 of our HSS Design Manual.