October 2021 Webinar | HSS Connection Design Software
$95.00 – $300.00
Title: HSS Connection Design Software
Date: Wednesday, October 6, 2021
Time: 11:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m. CDT
Providing proper connection design is critical not only to a structure’s overall performance, but also to its cost-effective construction. With several limit states to consider, the use of software can greatly assist in designing HSS connections efficiently. This presentation provides an overview of commercially available software for performing HSS connection design for both the delegated steel connection engineer as well as EORs who need to confirm wall thickness is adequate for their delegated steel connections.
Learning objectives include:
- Current HSS connection software programs
- Common software design capabilities and limitations
- Considerations to minimize costly connections
- The Steel Tube Institute’s updated HSS Connex program
Professional Development Hours
Each participant can earn 1.0 PDH and receive a certificate of completion from the Steel Tube Institute (STI). To receive a PDH certificate from STI, either for an individual or anybody in the group/site, you are required to complete the poll at the completion of the webinar.
Any participant that is licensed in Florida, Maryland, North Carolina, and/or New York is required to complete a quiz and submit your license number(s) for your PDH. The link will be emailed to the registrant at the conclusion of the webinar and must be completed within 24 hours of the conclusion of the webinar. If you are a site registration, the registrant will need to send this link to any participant that is licensed in any of these four states.
Site registrants will also need to complete and return an attendee form to confirm attendance. This form will be included in your confirmation email from GoToWebinar. Once completed, the form shall be emailed to email@example.com within 24 hours after the completion of the webinar.
Registration is $95 per person for individual and $300 for site registration.
- An individual registration will provide a unique link for one login. Registrant is eligible for one PDH certificate provided the poll is completed at the conclusion of the webinar.
- Site registration provides one link for login at a site location (i.e. the Chicago office), allowing multiple people to view the webinar in one room. Multiple PDH certificates may be issued provided the poll is completed by the registrant at the completion of the webinar and the attendee form is completed and returned within 24 hours of the webinar conclusion.
Click here to become a member for just $125 and receive 6 webinars and a FREE Volume 1 of our HSS Design Manual.