July 2020 Webinar | HSS Moment Connections
$95.00 – $300.00
Title: HSS Moment Connections
Date: Wednesday, July 1, 2020
Time: 11:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m. CDT
In this presentation, we will explore moment connections and focus on the joint between a wide flange beam and an HSS column. Attendees will gain practical knowledge of why designing and constructing with HSS columns is a smart and effective choice. Using wide flange beams and HSS columns can lead to a very effective framing system, can improve structural efficiency in two directions, and they are aesthetically pleasing.
Learning objectives include:
- The types of moment connections as well as their economic considerations.
- Criteria to help the specifying engineer with which connection to use.
- Current research.
- Design examples and additional resources.
Professional Development Hours
Each participant can earn 1.0 PDH and receive a certificate of completion from the Steel Tube Institute (STI). To receive a PDH certificate from STI, either for an individual or anybody in the group/site, you are required to complete the poll at the completion of the webinar.
Any participant that is licensed in Florida, Maryland, North Carolina, and/or New York is required to complete a quiz and submit your license number(s) for your PDH. The link will be emailed to the registrant at the conclusion of the webinar and must be completed within 24 hours of the conclusion of the webinar. If you are a site registration, the registrant will need to send this link to any participant that is licensed in any of these four states.
Site registrants will also need to complete and return an attendee form to confirm attendance. This form will be included in your confirmation email from GoToWebinar. Once completed, the form shall be emailed to email@example.com within 24 hours after the completion of the webinar.
Registration is $95 per person for individual and $300 for site registration.
- An individual registration will provide a unique link for one login. Registrant is eligible for one PDH certificate provided the poll is completed at the conclusion of the webinar.
- Site registration provides one link for login, allowing multiple people to view the webinar in one room. Multiple PDH certificates may be issued provided the poll is completed by the registration at the completion of the webinar and the attendee form is completed and returned within 24 hours of the webinar conclusion.
Click here to become a member for just $125 and receive 6 webinars and a FREE Volume 1 of our HSS Design Manual.