December 2020 Webinar | Bolting to HSS
$95.00 – $300.00
Title: Bolting to HSS
Date: Wednesday, December 2, 2020
Time: 11:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m. CST
Welding is generally our “go-to” method for connections to HSS members. However, there are also methods for bolting to HSS members which may increase the efficiency of the connection. The main challenge for using bolts with HSS members is access to the interior of the member – conventional bolts require access to both sides of the bolt during installation.
Learning objectives include:
- The various bolting techniques for HSS connections
- How to use conventional bolts for HSS connections
- Recommended details and design examples for conventional bolted connections
- Who are the companies in the US that have proprietary one sided bolts
Professional Development Hours
Each participant can earn 1.0 PDH and receive a certificate of completion from the Steel Tube Institute (STI). To receive a PDH certificate from STI, either for an individual or anybody in the group/site, you are required to complete the poll at the completion of the webinar.
Any participant that is licensed in Florida, Maryland, North Carolina, and/or New York is required to complete a quiz and submit your license number(s) for your PDH. The link will be emailed to the registrant at the conclusion of the webinar and must be completed within 24 hours of the conclusion of the webinar. If you are a site registration, the registrant will need to send this link to any participant that is licensed in any of these four states.
Site registrants will also need to complete and return an attendee form to confirm attendance. This form will be included in your confirmation email from GoToWebinar. Once completed, the form shall be emailed to email@example.com within 24 hours after the completion of the webinar.
Registration is $95 per person for individual and $300 for site registration.
- An individual registration will provide a unique link for one login. Registrant is eligible for one PDH certificate provided the poll is completed at the conclusion of the webinar.
- Site registration provides one link for login, allowing multiple people to view the webinar in one room. Multiple PDH certificates may be issued provided the poll is completed by the registration at the completion of the webinar and the attendee form is completed and returned within 24 hours of the webinar conclusion.
Click here to become a member for just $125 and receive 6 webinars (individual registration only) and a FREE Volume 1 of our HSS Design Manual.